New V1 Nexus Kiosks Deployed at Billy Bishop Airport
March 10, 2020 | Toronto, Canada
Embross deployed new VelocityOne (V1) Kiosks at Billy Bishop Airport as part of the airport’s Nexus modernization project.
Embross’ V1 Nexus kiosks feature facial recognition to identify and validation passengers, improving the speed and accuracy of passenger processing.
All Embross V1 Nexus kiosks follow CBSA guidelines for passenger validation and accessibility compliance.
Nexus card holders would be able to pass through as follows:
- Select your language of choice Indicate the number of travellers in your party
- Scan or tap your NEXUS card when prompted
- Confirm your identity and personal information
- Prepare for a live image photo capture to confirm your identity, when prompted
- Collect the printed receipt, which you must carry with you through the customs hall
V1 | VelocityOne
V2 | VelocityTwo
V3 | VelocityThree
V4 | VelocityFour
Embross Common Use