Working with Embross
Embross is a fast growing, global company bringing together highly skilled people from all cultures and walks of life. Our focus is on developing self-service, automation technology and solutions that make passenger travel and service experiences simpler.
If you have passion for innovation, technology and travel Embross provides a great environment of high performing close-knit team that thrive on being industry leaders. From deploying the first automated self bag drop in airports in North America to our team developing some of world’s first airport kiosks, Embross solutions continue to lead passenger self-service check in across the world’s leading airports.
As our footprint continues to grow, as does our need for great people. From engineers to developers, project managers to sales.
If you’re a recent graduate or looking for a new opportunity we look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch anyway.
Embross is constantly on the look out for talented and driven people to help make our solutions even better and continue our growth. From software development to hardware engineering, sales to onsite technical support, feel free to get in touch and send us a resume.
Embross has an opening for an Industrial Designer to develop new self service kiosk product concepts and enhance / upgrade current designs.
The Designer will work with the VP of Product & Marketing as well as the sales and engineering teams to develop self-service solutions for the travel industry.
The Designer will be responsible for the creation of kiosk design renderings that incorporate various computer peripherals into aesthetic products as well as the mechanical design details to ensure appropriate fit and function.
- Modify existing designs to incorporate new features / devices.
- Prepare photo-realistic renderings for customer proposals, applying customer-specific branding and environments.
- Assess feasibility of integrating devices given spatial constraints, ergonomics, aesthetics.
- Develop new kiosk designs, working with feedback from marketing and engineering teams.
- Import 3D models of OEM devices into kiosk design.
- Incorporate mechanical detail into designs including component mounting, door access, serviceability, manufacturability and reliability.
- Work with engineering team on prototype reviews and design enhancements.
- Prepare drawing packages for fabrication vendors.
- Liaise with fabricators and suppliers.
Required Technical and Professional Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in Solidworks
- Experience in sheet metal and other fabrication processes.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of interacting with key decision makers.
- Customer facing and interpersonal skills.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to work environments.
Level of Education: University
Work Experience: 0-2 years
Please send resume to:
Get In Touch
Have a question about our solutions or have a project you wish to discuss? Our team would be happy to help.
OR CALL 1-800-607-4957
Production & Assembly
Support & Monitoring