Get in touch anyway.
Embross is constantly on the look out for talented and driven people to help make our solutions even better and continue our growth. From software development to hardware engineering, sales to onsite technical support, feel free to get in touch and send us a resume.
We need Application Software Developers, who are well aware and ahead of the fast-changing world of software development, ready and on-the-go for new challenges, to join our Software Engineering team.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the development of Java based Back-End applications
- Solid working knowledge of Java/JEE enterprise-level application development using Spring Framework
- Solid working experience building RESTful and SOAP web services
- Experience with customer facing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take on challenges and to work in a fast-paced, cross-discipline environment with business analysts, designers, platform engineers and other software developers, both independently and as a team-player
- Willingness to travel
It would be great if you had (a big plus, but not a must):
- For senior position, subject matter expertise to Travel and Transportation business areas – Airline, airport services or DCS (Departure Control System) and RES (Reservation System) system services.
- Experience with XSD, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, CXF, JAXB
- Experience with a persistence layer like Hibernate or MyBatis(iBatis)
- Experience with SQL/Non-SQL and JDBC on any of MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, MongoDB
- Experience with SSL and Java Web Security (i.e. WSSE, SAAJ)
- Experience with C/C++ or C#
- Experience utilizing test tool(s) like JUnit, Jetty, or SoapUI
- Experience with UML (Unified Modeling Language) modeling
- Working experience of enterprise build and packaging environment like Npm, Maven and Ant on Jenkins or Hudson.
- User experience of enterprise application server like TOMCAT, JBOSS, WebLogic, IBM WAS or any similar
- Collaboration experience with concurrent source control (e.g. SVN, Git, CVS)
- Project experience under Agile/Scrum teaming.
Embross is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Embross is the top-tier, dynamic technology company manufacturing and developing self-service solutions for the world’s leading airports and airlines.
Responsibilities and duties:
Assemble, image and configure workstations, laptops and servers according to project specifications
Provide remote customer support for hardware, software and networking issuesPerform level 2 tech support fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and application
Proactively access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and FAQ resources on the Internet/intranet to aid in client tech support problem resolution
Maintain and manage Embross internal infrastructure and providing support to staff
Other duties as assigned as assigned by manager, including:
4+ years of professional experience in the development of Java based Back-End applications
Solid working knowledge of Java/JEE enterprise-level application development using Spring Framework
Solid working experience building RESTful and SOAP web services
Required qualifications and skills:
4 – 10 years of relevant experience
Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving tech support skills
Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with good organisational skills
Post-secondary education in Computer Science / Information Technology
Proven experience working with Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 in a business environment
Ability to install, configure, administer and troubleshoot a wide range of desktop hardware and software
Experience with Microsoft Office 365
Experience with installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Linux
Experience with networking concepts including TCP/IP, OSI model, routing, switching, VLANs, subnetting, super subnetting and other networking concepts
Exposure to networking hardware including Cisco, SonicWALL, routers, switches and VPN appliances
Desirable but not essential:
Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA certification
Experience with cloud platforms including as Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Previous experience in a customer-facing role
Experience with installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
Experience with back-up software
Experience with virtualisation platforms including VMware and Hyper-VDatabase configuration / administration
We are looking for someone who will work with our software development, hardware engineering and kiosk manufacturing teams on innovative self-service kiosk projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management that supports delivering our kiosk projects for the travel and transportation industry.
Project Management in delivering multiple kiosk projects (both software and hardware projects)
Development and reviews of project documentation
Experience in Project Management of IT projects
Experience with software development lifecycle
Experience with Agile (scrum) methodologies
Experience with testing process, tools and techniques
Knowledge of hardware development cycle
Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Able to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
Completing assigned work with minimal supervision, but with the active support of other team members
Highly flexible and adaptable to work environments
Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2013/365 including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Familiarity with Windows operating systems
Enjoy collaborating in a team environment
PMP or in progress to PMP
Some travel will be required
Get In Touch
Have a question about our solutions or have a project you wish to discuss? Our team would be happy to help.
OR CALL 1-800-607-4957
Production & Assembly
Support & Monitoring